Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I believe that mother is a serious bit of trash myself

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
Have ye noticed what Gemma's only two remaining friends in the universe (E.M Jones and Sarah Plumley) have in common? Neither of them are Irish/live in Ireland. What's so funny about Gemma calling everyone a plant is, it's obvious that she is just jealous about not being the queen bee of the group.

valamhic

Reaction score
I don't know, But it's some thing to do with persons of dubious character from Cavan who were convicted of supplying class A's which also involved charges of assaulting a pensioner and other scummer crimes - You think they should take Gemma's Home because they feign fake upset for their own unfortunate troubles?

So the investigative journalist must be severely punished for . . . What was it again??
I don't think anything about her case except I saw a few court outcomes and some resulted in
the loser being handed a bill for their opponents senior, junior counsel and a firm of solicitors.

Figures of 250K in some cases. I understand she is conducting her own defence, I have acted similarly and I have assisted other poor people represent themselves. Very few are up to that job.

valamhic

Reaction score
Have ye noticed what Gemma's only two remaining friends in the universe (E.M Jones and Sarah Plumley) have in common? Neither of them are Irish/live in Ireland. What's so funny about Gemma calling everyone a plant is, it's obvious that she is just jealous about not being the queen bee of the group.
Its is Irish law only, except where it is EU law and I for one have laboured to force government comply with EU law.

Fam Shox

Reaction score
In her most recent vid on Dr mccloskey, I am absolutely certain that she spent a few minutes dissing John waters, mentioning his battle with drink (which the good man won) and calling him weak etc. Do any of you recall her saying that? She must have deleted that part or else I imagined it.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
We'll see who's weak when this contempt of court comes up , that bitch wouldn't do well in the slammers , she laughed at Enoch Burke.....we'll see is she laughing soon , she'll walk into court and purge her contempt like the little rat fuck she is

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Poor aul Waters, he's the type who will be upset by her cuntish behaviour, that's if she did spend a few minutes talking about his alcoholism and weakness and it wasn't my imagination. She is currently brown nosing emj who thinks a black lad speaking Irish is Irish. How long is that 'friendship' going to last? What a creepy little weirdo she has turned out to be.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
We'll see who's weak when this contempt of court comes up , that bitch wouldn't do well in the slammers , she laughed at Enoch Burke.....we'll see is she laughing soon , she'll walk into court and purge her contempt like the little rat fuck she is
Ok' but it does appear that Enoch Burke is satisfied to stay in prison and remains there by his own choosing, he refuses to quit trespassing.

I didn't hear about JW's weakness with alcohol but apparently quitting is easier if one is connecting with the higher power as John does.
I can imagine she expects a better performance from the 'faithful' in general and certainly from a Catholic of great determination and influence.

They're all very stubborn, is it the religion which makes it so?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
In her most recent vid on Dr mccloskey, I am absolutely certain that she spent a few minutes dissing John waters, mentioning his battle with drink (which the good man won) and calling him weak etc. Do any of you recall her saying that? She must have deleted that part or else I imagined it.
I missed the first 25 minutes about but she did not mention him after that anyway

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe you are getting it mixed up with an earlier video Idi? She did indeed offer some criticism of John Waters, but its not in the latest one, the one before that I think.

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Maybe you are getting it mixed up with an earlier video Idi? She did indeed offer some criticism of John Waters, but its not in the latest one, the one before that I think.
Yes, I remember that one too, maybe I'm wrong. Anyway, I remember her blubbing like a big baby when she thought she was heading to Mountjoy, and I wouldn't blame her, seeing as there are a fair few 'sluts and whores' there who mightn't be too glad to see her nevermind the lesbians who mightn't like the things she has said about them either. She's the one who said in reference to John Waters 'if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.' Maybe she should apply that to herself.

Last edited:

willow

Reaction score
Yeah she said all that on air. Though I haven't listened to the McCloskey vid - but I heard it with my own ears. If I were JW after all that I wouldn't give her the time of day, toxic cow that she is.

willow

Reaction score
And on another point. Someone above mentioned that Sarah Plumley disaster O'Doherty often interviews. Lives in France but hates the French . A typical example of what the Aussies call ' whingeing pom'.
I also notice that Jim Rizoli doesn't talk to her any more and has mocked her in a video.
Make of that what you will.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom