The Gemma Thread.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
We look forward to finding out. Maybe was paid, they are addicted to money. They do not normally destroy property

willow

Reaction score
What would a Roma gypsy engaged to an Irish traveller have against the Crusader?
Roma and muzz are not mutually exclusive. - Xoraxane - are we sure he is truly Roma? This smells of so much more bs.

Last edited:

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Roma and muzz are not mutually exclusive. - are we sure he is truly Roma? This smells of so much more bs.
Exactly.....who knew there was a crusader in the crypt ? I certainly didn't but I'm not from Dublin ....I'd say only the locals and people into that history knew he was there

Last edited:

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
We look forward to finding out. Maybe was paid, they are addicted to money. They do not normally destroy property

They have a variety of talents/pecadilloes. Take poor Aisling Murphy's murderer, for instance.

valamhic

Reaction score
Exactly.....who knew there was a crusader in the crypt ? I certainly didn't but I'm not from Dublin ....I'd say only the locals and people into that history knew he was there
I was in St Michins several times. The Sears Bros are entombed there as is Lord Longford.

valamhic

Reaction score
Please all try to make your posts as stupid as possible. If some one other than me and Myles O'Reilly ( a descendent of Myles the Slasher who mated with a Protestant woman left behind as Munroe retreated) post a sensible intelligible post I will die of shock. My life is in your hands.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
Please all try to make your posts as stupid as possible. If some one other than me and Myles O'Reilly ( a descendent of Myles the Slasher who mated with a Protestant woman left behind as Munroe retreated) post a sensible intelligible post I will die of shock. My life is in your hands.

In a room full of blind men, the one-eyed man is king. 🙄

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Can we all agree that Gemma was right about McGurk at least

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Can we all agree that Gemma was right about McGurk at least
Yes she's right about him from her specific pov, but she's apparently ignoring the other 9/10ths of what McGurk produces.

Have you seen today's Gript? it's got plenty of relevant good stuff to read up on.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
No, i have not. McGrath rk unfortunately is what is wrong with ireland and will guarantee the Replacement.

valamhic

Reaction score
Gemma's Vid @16:45 - About Cavan . . . . is that how it is?
Is Cavan being selected because it is home to the person who will take her house from her and put her sleeping with the winos?

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Is Cavan being selected because it is home to the person who will take her house from her and put her sleeping with the winos?

I don't know, But it's some thing to do with persons of dubious character from Cavan who were convicted of supplying class A's which also involved charges of assaulting a pensioner and other scummer crimes - You think they should take Gemma's Home because they feign fake upset for their own unfortunate troubles?

So the investigative journalist must be severely punished for . . . What was it again??

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom