The Gemma Thread.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
At least Dan puts fadas in his Gaelic. Val can't even do that.

Sure what would you expect from a gang of blow-in Normans like the Martins.

valamhic

Reaction score

Shiog is a fairy, banshi is a woman fairy. The i is witten ee sometimes

valamhic

Reaction score

You write a sentence containing a fada. There is none on my computer

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Agree. I first saw him crop up during lockdown not knowing anything about him. Enjoyed his car talks. Since October 7th he has shown his real colours.
Cannot listen to him anymore.
On another note -
I actually went through the bother of finding Gemma's rant yesterday re Waters.
Well that's another ally she's bitten in the neck, I wouldn't give her the time of day if that were me..
Any bets until she falls out with EMJ? Only a matter of time🙄
She has dropped John because she has a new bestie with a higher profile in EMJ. I hope John takes a break now, I'm sure he's disappointed with the poor result for him and even worse result for the nation (which isn't a nation anymore.) and hope he dusnt bother with the GE either. Ireland - a global centre for human, sex and child trafficking has just endorsed the big parties once again. Anyone who sees anything positive in election results must have really low expectations. The truth is Ireland is done now, it's over, it's only going to get worse, way worse, and history will not be kind to this generation of spineless cowards, cucks, sleeveens, gombeens and traitors. On a separate note, the flight of the doves, a film I loved as a kid, was predictive programming. The best thing to do, for me anyway, is not to waste my time trying to square a circle with elections, parties and such, but just tell the truth about what's happened here in our lifetime and why we won't have anything to leave to the next generation of Irish kids. Fess up to our pathetic cowardice and pathological lying, which sadly we are now notorious for. Ciao.

valamhic

Reaction score
She has dropped John because she has a new bestie with a higher profile in EMJ. I hope John takes a break now, I'm sure he's disappointed with the poor result for him and even worse result for the nation (which isn't a nation anymore.) and hope he dusnt bother with the GE either. Ireland - a global centre for human, sex and child trafficking has just endorsed the big parties once again. Anyone who sees anything positive in election results must have really low expectations. The truth is Ireland is done now, it's over, it's only going to get worse, way worse, and history will not be kind to this generation of spineless cowards, cucks, sleeveens, gombeens and traitors. On a separate note, the flight of the doves, a film I loved as a kid, was predictive programming. The best thing to do, for me anyway, is not to waste my time trying to square a circle with elections, parties and such, but just tell the truth about what's happened here in our lifetime and why we won't have anything to leave to the next generation of Irish kids. Fess up to our pathetic cowardice and pathological lying, which sadly we are now notorious for. Ciao.
It is hard to dispute, I would not mind the local elections but the Euros were a referendum on how the country is being run. Any loss by the greens was gained by Labour and Fine Gael. Even if 4 TD on our side got enected next time including John, what difference would it make?

willow

Reaction score
It is hard to dispute, I would not mind the local elections but the Euros were a referendum on how the country is being run. Any loss by the greens was gained by Labour and Fine Gael. Even if 4 TD on our side got enected next time including John, what difference would it make?
Agree. They literally voted in a jockey. When we are on the brink of a nuclear exchange, and global takeover by satanists who wish 90% of humanity dead and gone.
Very difficult to look my children in the eyes today

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Agree. They literally voted in a jockey. When we are on the brink of a nuclear exchange, and global takeover by satanists who wish 90% of humanity dead and gone.
Very difficult to look my children in the eyes today
Don't forget the dancing .....she danced like a clown for the RTE on that Brit import tv shitshow , mongs probably thought that was "amazing" you know what they are like :rolleyes:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Or you could stay tuned and join The Clan!!!

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Anyone who sees anything positive in election results must have really low expectations. The truth is Ireland is done now, it's over.
I'm afraid you are right Sir.

The other day we had an historic Site that survived 800 years destroyed by an invader and there was barely a murmur. People who have such disregard for their Country's history and culture are indeed no longer a nation.

Reaction score
I'm afraid you are right Sir.

The other day we had an historic Site that survived 800 years destroyed by an invader and there was barely a murmur. People who have such disregard for their Country's history and culture are indeed no longer a nation.
What site was that Myles? Was it the relics in the church? Haven't read much about that.

valamhic

Reaction score
We had a zoom meeting of our secret group last evening. Two hour of chat about the election outcome. It may not all be bad news and videos will be published soon. The main point is that Michael Collins TD emerged as a winner and he appears to be very sound. He may be where the future hope lies. We listened to some of his words and he says he will allow different views and matters of conscience such as banning abortion, but he will apply the whip solidly on core principles.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The crusader was obviously the target and a normal person would knock w nothing about it.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom