Reaction score
f2c8f332fc7479df.jpeg

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
At this point, US strategists need to seriously ask themselves whether there is a risk that support for a Gaza invasion could become the USA’s Sicilian Expedition. The end of the US empire is rapidly approaching, so it’s only a matter of time before someone tests the assumption of US military supremacy.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Two channels I enjoy watching on Youtube are Soft White Underbelly and AML Films. Both document the struggle of down-and-outs in two US cities. The Soft White Underbelly channel was created by a photo journalist called Mark Latia. He interviews down-and-outs in Los Angeles - primarily Skid Row, a large homeless encampment in the middle of Downtown Los Angeles. AML Films is a channel by Mal Lewis and similarly interviews addicts in Kensington, Philadelphia. Kensington is an area in North Philadelphia that has become a kind of Mecca for heroin addicts on the East Coast. The filthy streets are littered with emaciated corpses stumbling around like Zombies.

The interviewees are a mixture of (primarily) drug addicts (heroin, crack), prostitutes, pimps, tricks (a word I hadn't come across before. Someone who acquires the services of prostitutes (I think) ) and more. Almost all the people interviewed come from broken homes, where drug use, abuse (physical and sexual) were the norm.

Perhaps the channels give a glimpse into US societal decline, particularly the problem of broken homes and the issues that arise from that. The collapse of marriage in our societies, of stable families where children were raised by two parents, has been the biggest catastrophe to befall our societies. In the US over 70 per cent of black children are born to single parents.

I understand that there are towns all across the US that have been destroyed by drugs, whether meth or heroin or crack.

I can't remember how I came across the channels but I've always had a morbid fascination with the darker side of humanity and must have accidentally stumbled across the channels while watching a documentary or something.

Anyway, posters might be interested. The most interesting interview I watched on the Underbelly channel was with a fellow called Patrick. He's a fairly bright, personable chap with a good job with Los Angeles City Council. But he also happens to have a bad crack habit which is ruining his life. You can watch the interview below.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLW_gr7sQgY&ab_channel=SoftWhiteUnderbelly

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Plx3Xo0iVtI&ab_channel=AMLFILMS

thanks for that --i learned a lot --what a waste of a fine persons life.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
The Nashville Transfesto Finally Leaks

Three pages of the long-suppressed Transfesto by the young woman who said she was a man who shot up her old school in Nashville have apparently leaked to the Louder With Crowder show. Here’s one page:

Screenshot-2023-11-06-at-9.39.53 AM.png

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom