The Death Pool.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I would have a very decent car with a test on it for that money
anyone know where i can get a poor mans Massey --i need to rotavate and plough and need just enough guts to do the job .
looks are not important as long as its healthy that will do.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
A 65 is too small to totavate, so a 175 or better still a 188

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
thank you -- declan .
when i reply to your sharing out of the tips on a job i presume it is to wind me up in a humorous way as the tips are cast to the driver swine from a great height --the way you express it i would not be surprised if you spat at him while you are doing it .
maybe its the galway thing each dollar is a prisoner to be worked to death --ye are outrageous in galway when making a few bob .
sentiment or sympathy is unknown --you cheer each other on to extract the dosh from what ever game it is you are playing and there is a strange licking of the lips and delight in meeting those who are willing to part with a few bob .
i know one very wealthy galway family and they know how to coin it -- maybe we are all the same.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
thank you -- declan .
when i reply to your sharing out of the tips on a job i presume it is to wind me up in a humorous way as the tips are cast to the driver swine from a great height --the way you express it i would not be surprised if you spat at him while you are doing it .
maybe its the galway thing each dollar is a prisoner to be worked to death --ye are outrageous in galway when making a few bob .
sentiment or sympathy is unknown --you cheer each other on to extract the dosh from what ever game it is you are playing and there is a strange licking of the lips and delight in meeting those who are willing to part with a few bob .
i know one very wealthy galway family and they know how to coin it -- maybe we are all the same.
No, this was an unusual tour with a very big tip, if i gave him half iwould ruin his life there after, he would grow resentful of very wealthy people.

Trust me, i did the right thing and he in his world was happy with a 50 for driving less than 2 hours.

As i said, if it was two bills no problem just gave him one, but I will drive and let him talk, and we would see how that goes.

years ago I had a 15 seater and drove myself but it was not luxury. This group had to be a black mercedes sprinter with less than 10000 miles or so

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
When Galway beat kilkenny in a shock semi final about 20 years ago I releaved a kilkenny crane operator of a thousand dollars, it is a cherished memory. They were beaten in the final by I forget who

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
After I sold my pub, where i had the exclusive rights on the South Shore to show the GA, i lost interest in sports for some strange reason

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Good luck with chasing down a decent one.
Fine machines. Another option would be a Ford 4000.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Gorman was only on Tracks & Trails (RTE) a few weeks ago walking the hills of Tipp.

He said it was great the way Ireland had taken so many migrants and I recall thinking I should make a post about it here.

Although another eejit in that regard he seemed like a nice man.

RIP 🥀
Another gentleman gone!
RIP!

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom