The Championship

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I wonder has Nordie gotten over Armagh's latest penalty shootout tragedy yet?

Geezer should get his lads to practice kicks more. They're as bad as the English Soccer team!

free and clean

Reaction score
Great performance by the Dubs against Kilkenny. The last Kilkenny goal shouldn't have stood as yer man took about ten steps.

Poor @Coal Gas and peat won't be happy with Monaghan's performance down in the Kingdom.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
None of the matches were on free to air. The grab all association seem to be doing all in their power to systematically destroy the game. Attendances looked pitiful for a lot of the matches.
The Saturday game was pathetic hopeless too hoping from football to hurling and back again Jesus fuck :rolleyes:

free and clean

Reaction score
Two good football matches on Saturday; both on GAA Go. So that's another Saturday where GAA fans are held to ransom by the Grab All Association to watch their own national game.

And they've made it almost impossible for the elderly, technologically illiterate - if they did want to watch the matches - to get access as most people over 60 have no idea how to download an app, subscribe and login.

The Grab All Association started this craic of depriving the elderly when they stopped selling tickets outside grounds on match day - instead making people purchase online in advance.

I've been buying them over the last few years for my old man, who goes to all the Dublin matches, and it takes about a half an hour - logging into the GAA website and then Ticketmaster, to buy the feckin' tickets.

How is any elderly person suppose to navigate this nonsense on their own?

Fucking money-grubbing gombeen scum. Know the price of everything and value of nothing.

free and clean

Reaction score
Caught a bit of the Mayo Derry match on the Saturday game highlights, and dear god the attendance for a knockout match of that stature was pitiful. The two stands behind the goals were almost empty. And this in Mayo? One of the most passionate fanbases in the country.

Of course, GAA fans were held to ransom again as the Grab All Association decided to broadcast it on GAA Go.

Can't help but feel the Grab All Association have succeeded in destroying the game.I didn't even know the match was on until I saw it on the telly this evening.

Rushed schedule, heaps of pointless matches and shutting off access to the fans.

What a shitshow.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Draw for the football quarter finals next weekend

Armagh v Roscommon
Dublin. v Galway
Donegal v Louth
Kerry. v Derry

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom