The Cancer Thread.

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Amanda vollmer has a site called yummydoctor.com, on the vids page she has some excellent ones on cancer. She is an amazing lady.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I'm ready to go at any moment my account is clean and up to date , but tough times call for tough people ;)
with any difficulty in life if it helps-- you have to travel about 50 ft above yourself and look down and call who you see Seamus for simplicity ,
and you watch him interact with the world and his doctors and the time he spends alone torturing himself and learn to give Seamus some brotherly advice from a good source a little distance away which seeks to simplify his life and to remove the stress which does nothing for him and uses up his brain power to the extent that he may only allow 5%of his wisdom to himself and give the remainder 95% to fear and worry .
when the shit hits the fan -simply observe it --look around you and realize this journey has just started and you now start on treatment which hundreds of thousands of people before you have received with a good outcome .
its not the end but a diversion in the road --i was in the cancer ward in ardkeen and experienced eyes of other patients looked me over and with complete honesty and goodness shook my hand and made me welcome .
i was given to understand by words unspoken that they would almost die for me to make my journey easier and i broke down for a moment with the goodness shown to me .
Irish people are great and you are not alone and from this peculiar place this chat room we will give you anything we can.
parcel up your day into the regular jobs you have to do and keep yourself busy and then take a decision to give part of your day to reflection --not to misery or sadness but find a place like Tramore beach where you go for a long walk and cast out your devils and cares to the sound of the waves and gulls -- speak your fears out-loud to the wind and let yourself hear what it is you have to say -- later that night our subconscious talks to our conscious and a solution is often found --this gives rise to the expression LET ME SLEEP ON IT .
as this is powerful stuff ---and the place where you allocate to do your thinking/reflection has to be a place with the sound of water and have light and open spaces --not some dark hole and a pint of whisky which will only rob you of your senses .
if there is anything we can do for you you only have to ask --most people on this site are good people slan.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Last edited:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
There have always been two great rumours circulating in the world, the first is that there is a way to make cars run on water but the oil companies have suppressed it, while the second is that cancer is curable but the pharmaceutical industry has suppressed the magic bullet(s). The former is nonsense but I do believe that there is a lot of truth in the latter.
As for the former, it is really just about accessing the energy stored in the molecule, whether it be a a carbon or hydrogen molecule. Pound for pound, the hydrogen has more potential energy.

Last edited:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
As the for the former, it is really just about accessing the energy stored in the molecule, whether it be a a carbon or hydrogen molecule. Pound for pound, the hydrogen has more potential energy.
Indeed, but when hydrogen gives up that energy to bond with oxygen it forms water, a very stable compound, although nature has found a way of splitting it again through photosynthesis.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Did the dog die of the worms???

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom