The Boycott

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Would this lad agree to do an interview with me because it could be a good conversation
I think that he has someone else for the publicity stuff, I'm sure they will be into that, very savvy bloke who has ideas for support from Irish Americans, anyway, yes an interview with u be great. Will mention it. I'm full time on another project which hopefully will make me a few quid so I've very little time for anything else. Sound.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Sure, there's much more than boycott going on.
The quiet as the grave-Ghost towns are symptomatic of the Irish Civil Cold Wars being fought in the minds of Irish People/Citizens. It's ages old and still ongoing - Bad as ever!

What are you worried about?

I always felt that if elements of the Town don't suit one's(group's) liking then surely invest and build your own quarters.
Failing that then simply re orientate to the places that are no.1 on your list (which is what most people are delighted to do).

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Sure, there's much more than boycott going on.
The quiet as the grave-Ghost towns are symptomatic of the Irish Civil Cold Wars being fought in the minds of Irish People/Citizens. It's ages old and still ongoing - Bad as ever!

What are you worried about?

I always felt that if elements of the Town don't suit one's(group's) liking then surely invest and build your own quarters.
Failing that then simply re orientate to the places that are no.1 on your list (which is what most people are delighted to do).
Sorry, can u plain English that for me.

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Boycotting is a natural feature of being Irish - Then & Now

Boycotting - So what??
It was organised once to great effect, or where u missing from school that day? I'm glad there are a few able people willing to give it a go again. If it fails it won't be a reflection on them either.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
It was organised once to great effect, or where u missing from school that day? I'm glad there are a few able people willing to give it a go again. If it fails it won't be a reflection on them either.

What on earth are you talking about?

The Boycott is a way of life, it's a part of ones religion, practiced 24/7/365, it never fails, It's a process of self improvement, it always shows results.

As I alluded to earlier, Quiet-As-The-Grave Ghost Towns are symptomatic of The Boycott.

The boycott
is symptomatic of the wider state of Irish Society at Cold-War with itself.

Again . . . What does "Giving it a Go" refer to??:geek:

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom