The Boycott

Fam Shox

Reaction score
A national campaign is being organised to target hoteliers, guest houses, etc who are taking the Soros Shilling and destroying our country by stuffing their premises full of fake refugees. When I say target I mean financially and not personally, unless you want to pass by these goons and their septic tiger wives without looking at them or refusing them service in your own business. This Boycott will be starting in July. Any ideas as to what this campaign should be called and what other businesses can be boycotted.

Its the least these people deserve. They will be named and shamed and every single person who will be listed on the boycott will have to explain themselves to their grandchildren some day.

Over to you......

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
A national campaign is being organised to target hoteliers, guest houses, etc who are taking the Soros Shilling and destroying our country by stuffing their premises full of fake refugees. When I say target I mean financially and not personally, unless you want to pass by these goons and their septic tiger wives without looking at them or refusing them service in your own business. This Boycott will be starting in July. Any ideas as to what this campaign should be called and what other businesses can be boycotted.

Its the least these people deserve. They will be named and shamed and every single person who will be listed on the boycott will have to explain themselves to their grandchildren some day.

Over to you......
My fear is that they will simply shrug their shoulders and fill their hotels up completely with dusky guests instead.

willows68

New
Reaction score
I've been doing that since the coof. Only places where I was welcome without face sucker continue to get my business.
Mad as a Fish above is right though re endless taxpayer funds into the hands of the inner circle.
Anecdotally from here in the Kingdom is that it is quieter than previous years - maybe a combination of rip off prices and quiet Deagelisation of humans....
This government is clearly hellbent on destroying mass tourism - remember, you'll own nothing and be happy (or sadly deceased my gov mandate)
😡

Wolf

Reaction score
My fear is that they will simply shrug their shoulders and fill their hotels up completely with dusky guests instead.
And Thick Paddy will continue to pay for it through taxes.
Ever wonder why we're the most expensive country in the EU, for everything?

As someone posted the other day we pay 500%+ more for fuel and electricity then the yanks.

Europe is a rip off and Ireland is the biggest rip off of them all.

willows68

New
Reaction score
And Thick Paddy will continue to pay for it through taxes.
Ever wonder why we're the most expensive country in the EU, for everything?

As someone posted the other day we pay 500%+ more for fuel and electricity then the yanks.

Europe is a rip off and Ireland is the biggest rip off of them all.
I had that very conversation with my daughter this morning on the way to the airport. And the destruction of Nordstream will utimately come to haunt all of Europe with sky high prices. She was also shocked at the demographic change since she was last home over a year ago. Prices are of no concern to these invaders - sitting warm and pretty.
And everything that's happening is by design, to demoralise, break and ultimately destroy Whitey.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I've been doing that since the coof. Only places where I was welcome without face sucker continue to get my business.
Mad as a Fish above is right though re endless taxpayer funds into the hands of the inner circle.
Anecdotally from here in the Kingdom is that it is quieter than previous years - maybe a combination of rip off prices and quiet Deagelisation of humans....
This government is clearly hellbent on destroying mass tourism - remember, you'll own nothing and be happy (or sadly deceased my gov mandate)
😡
I believe you are spot on. Our three great independent industries are to be destroyed.

Fishing, gone and given away.

Farming , nearly gone.

Tourism , gone from Dublin and going from everyplace else.

Take out the Book of Kells and whats left???
Kilmainham and Glasnevin for serious but few history buffs. Guinness factory and temple bar for numbskulls.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
😡
I have not darkened the door of my local hotel who implemented covid vaccine passports before the mandated time since. It will be a cold day in hell before I do. A pub in this area whose bouncers laughed at my refusal to show any certification,I haven't went in near. I dont suppose they'll take any harm. But we have a choice where we go.

Anyway hotels in Ireland were rip off centres, long before Covid. I remember going to Achill Island and ordering fish in an hotel, thinking I'd get served some fresh cod caught that morning by a boat or line. Fish on the Wild Atlantic Way. What could be better? Only to be given processed industrial breadcrumb fish from a box, Donegal Catch or similar supermarket fare. They weren't even trying. Some asshole who'll be gone in the morning? give them shite.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I believe you are spot on. Our three great independent industries are to be destroyed.

Fishing, gone and given away.

Farming , nearly gone.

Tourism , gone from Dublin and going from everyplace else.

Take out the Book of Kells and whats left???
Kilmainham and Glasnevin for serious but few history buffs. Guinness factory and temple bar for numbskulls.
Farming is still with us and doing OK.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I thought is was nearly impossible to make a living??

willows68

New
Reaction score
Farming is still with us and doing OK.
I'd say to that yes, as long as they do what they're told. I have mentioned my neighbour before on my now dead profile... A beef farmer in Kerry. Snapped up all the odd parcels going whenever an old farmer died and the heirs didn't know what the land was truly worth. Tbf that is the only way to go in farming these days - go big or forget about it. That man received several loans and grants etc for additional sheds and various outbuildings, slurry treatments etc.. he is now on the hook.
When they force him to jab his herd with god- knows-what RNA product - he'll do it. And they will, be sure of that.
He himself is jabbed too, all but a handful of the farmers around here are. Very covid compliant this part of Kerry - and representative of a lot of rural communities
Call me paranoid. But I believe the Ukes in Kerry are earmarked to take over when our own farmers drop - though, as they say - that's another story.

free and clean

Reaction score
Just march them through the town centres and chuck eggs and tomatoes at them. There are lots of vested interests involved in this scam of importing the men of the world, but these hotel owners are surely some of the worst scum going.

willows68

New
Reaction score
Just march them through the town centres and chuck eggs and tomatoes at them. There are lots of vested interests involved in this scam of importing the men of the world, but these hotel owners are surely some of the worst scum going.
Why waste good food. Use the renewable resources that everyone has for free 😇

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I'd say to that yes, as long as they do what they're told. I have mentioned my neighbour before on my now dead profile... A beef farmer in Kerry. Snapped up all the odd parcels going whenever an old farmer died and the heirs didn't know what the land was truly worth. Tbf that is the only way to go in farming these days - go big or forget about it. That man received several loans and grants etc for additional sheds and various outbuildings, slurry treatments etc.. he is now on the hook.
When they force him to jab his herd with god- knows-what RNA product - he'll do it. And they will, be sure of that.
He himself is jabbed too, all but a handful of the farmers around here are. Very covid compliant this part of Kerry - and representative of a lot of rural communities
Call me paranoid. But I believe the Ukes in Kerry are earmarked to take over when our own farmers drop - though, as they say - that's another story.
I wouldn’t be quite so fatalistic. Yes, they have become used to the teat of the taxpayer but they are not all happy with the idea, many would prefer a decent price for the produce and have the government off their back, others think that the world owes them a living and demand ever greater subsidies. Farmers are far from a homogenous group and it is misleading to think of them that way.

As for the Ukes I should think it was the townies that were the first to flee over here and they wouldn’t have a clue which end of a cow shits and which end you have to feed.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Don't forget "Getting Vaccinated is an act of Love"

Try explaining contrary - That'd be Heresy?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom