Protest meeting and campsites at the proposed Thornton Hall mass migration centre

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I disagree with Andy. The protests are working and they're a great weapon in our armoury.

I'm not sure what his alternative is. The forming of some kind of militia along the lines of the Irish Citizen Army of 100-odd years ago to protect folk from thuggish Police?

Perhaps that's the next step. There's many ways to skin a cat.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Its interesting you put up a picture of the Dublin riots. I think I interviewed about 5 people at that and they confirmed that they faced down those Gardai, and even pushed them back. It energised and emboldened the Dublin protesters and that spirit is infusing the 24 camps elsewhere, because there is some cross polination as it were.
Its true. The Guards got a hidin' that night. Their squad cars were taken off them and set alight and they were sent running down the Quays.

I remember a video of one big fat turnip head getting beat right across O'Connell bridge.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I disagree with Andy. The protests are working and they're a great weapon in our armoury.

I'm not sure what his alternative is. The forming of some kind of militia along the lines of the Irish Citizen Army of 100-odd years ago to protect folk from thuggish Police?

Perhaps that's the next step. There's many ways to skin a cat.
Depending on how the elections go I'd expect normal service to be resumed.

Has any protest where the Guards went in heavy actually worked?

We are at a crossroads here, we are all hoping the establishment get a bloody nose at these elections, more so in the Euro elections because many areas do not have any nationalist choices at council level.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Has any protest where the Guards went in heavy actually worked?
The fact they haven't gone in heavily at most of them shows they've worked. Clonmel for example was a victory. The one in Kildare was a victory.

Without those protests there'd be Plantation centres operating there now.
Even the ones in Garda uniform have no identification numbers, that alone is illegal
Sure they were even bally'd up when removing squatters from a Dublin premises a few years ago.

When O'Gorman's house was picketed a while back McEntee said it was disgusting to see thugs in masks yet she and Drew Harris sent their own thugs in masks (and riot gear) to beat women and children off their own streets.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
The fact they haven't gone in heavily at most of them shows they've worked. Clonmel for example was a victory. The one in Kildare was a victory.

Without those protests there'd be Plantation centres operating there now.

Sure they were even bally'd up when removing squatters from a Dublin premises a few years ago.

When O'Gorman's house was picketed a while back McEntee said it was disgusting to see thugs in masks yet she and Drew Harris sent their own thugs in masks (and riot gear) to beat women and children off their own streets.
Myles, there is an election on.

Having Garda beating shit out of locals looks bad for optics and will lose votes.

Wait till next week onwards.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I should hope that next week we shall see a GE called as more rats depart

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
Unfortunately the possibility of election fraud is a definite concern. Its interesting that this new all powerful electoral commission the government has set up is advocating a huge increase in postal voting for the next elections. Postal voting is widely associated with fraud, not only in the US but also in England.

Voting by mail ought to be outright illegal, and that's that. During the lockdown in the States, Dems used it as subterfuge to change voting laws all over, with some states' allowing ballots received six days late to be counted, ballots with non-matching signatures and even no signatures were validated and counted as well.

This is just the tip of the iceberg and Western countries will emulate what transpired in the States to keep shitlibs perpetually in office. Just think of the stuff they're cooking up here to keep that abominable corpse of a president in office for yet another term. 🤔🤮

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom