Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Tanya Ward of the children's rights alliance has said "white people have been walking around with a backpack of invisible privileges in Irish society and we don't realise that. We should all be working collectively to get rid of that backpack so that we're all treated equally."

She went on to say "the far right has been platformed in Ireland and that has led to discrimination."

Tanya Ward

Tanya-W.png
She already has a backpack of lard on her

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Agree. Guy in blue tried to help but the cop jumped on him then got stabbed in the neck by the 'guest'. S' what it looks like to me. And all the female coppers stand there screeching looking useless.
Unless they can prove equal fitness and reaction speed and adhere to uniform requirements women do not belong in law enforcement or fire fighting. Office jobs are fine though.
After a few get gutted maybe they will see sense.

free and clean

Reaction score
Shitlibs are really astonishingly and uniquely stupid. A good example above.

They simply can't grasp how Irish people who grew up around Irish people, in close knit communities with a strong identity and unique character, intensively dislike being outnumbered by foreigners (usually gangs of men) who don't make any effort to integrate, completely fracturing these close knit communities, resulting in groups living side by side with nothing to do with each other.

That's exactly what has happened in Dublin; in many areas I'm very familiar with. I'm sure it's the same in the rest of the country.

Yet the shitlibs still express disbelief at this perfectly normal response to what's happening in this country.

I remarked before that so many of them (shitlibs) I've come across are in one way or another damaged - whether that's from heavy drug use in their younger days, failed relationships etc.

I've no doubt this damage plays a significant part in their ideological outlook.

And that's probably why they so readily latch onto any right-on cause that's going: to give some meaning to their miserable lives.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Before any more Irish decide to to emigrate to find a life or go Homeless full time please hold on and try the new method of 'Getting On' and settling in at Home . . .
Just gather with some like minded associates and pitch your tent in the pleasant surroundings of our public parks - You'll be given accommodation in a short while, perhaps by tea time😋

Dublin City Council has said it is liaising with the International Protection Accommodation Services (IPAS) to arrange accommodation for a number of asylum seekers who pitched tents in Herbert Park, Dublin, on Saturday.

The encampment is the latest to emerge following the clearance of a number of others from areas including the Grand Canal.

A spokesman for the local authority said: “Dublin City Council is currently liaising with our colleagues in IPAS to arrange accommodation for the people who have set up camp in Herbert Park.

“We have been advised that accommodation is available and that offers are being made so we hope to have the matter resolved later this afternoon.”

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
"The number of International Protection seekers accommodated in some parts of the country has increased by as much as 882% in the last year, new figures have shown"

There has long been a foreigner presence in town however it's been observed that more and more are appearing on the sparse narrow broken footpaths of little Ireland.

Amazing!!

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
There has long been a foreigner presence in town.
I know you got afraid with what the Aul Lad from Kilkenny threatened you with Sir.

But there's still no need to be weary of taking a wander into Tubercurry after dark.

You're still amongst friends there Buddy (y)

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
I know you got afraid with what the Aul Lad from Kilkenny threatened you with Sir.
He didn't, but I felt reminded of previous unfortunate conflicts and thought of what could happen because of pushing ones(mine) inappropriate erroneous disrespect - (realised, I was mistaken.)

But there's still no need to be weary of taking a wander into Tubercurry after dark.

You're still amongst friends there Buddy
Of course, but if I get on well with them sure I'll probably join up and start getting all activistic, marching, chanting and protesting . . . .
Am curious to see how Farmer James Conway fares in Sligo - looks like he's in the thick of it . . .

Last edited:

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Tanya Ward of the children's rights alliance has said "white people have been walking around with a backpack of invisible privileges in Irish society and we don't realise that. We should all be working collectively to get rid of that backpack so that we're all treated equally."

She went on to say "the far right has been platformed in Ireland and that has led to discrimination."

Tanya Ward

Tanya-W.png
Who?
Another NGO freeloader.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
After a few get gutted maybe they will see sense.
No.
That's not going to happen.
Blame someone else.
Or the guy who was stabbed first.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
No.
That's not going to happen.
Blame someone else.
Or the guy who was stabbed first.
After being tossed out of my class group chat, I realize you are fully correct.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

free and clean

Reaction score
Ivan Yates is predicting a massacre of the establishment parties in the forthcoming local elections.

There seems to be a real sea change in the country, sparked by the forced plantation of gangs of foreign men, from war torn countries that aren't at war, on communities.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom