Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Just saw that a minute ago online. Met a young man from new Jersey today in the Spanish arch, a photographer, he told me he was told not to stay in Dublin. He headed west as soon as he landed. Had a great chat with him and told him that he was well advised and that I was born and reared there. I wonder has he seen this headline, he heading home tmro. Ireland is toast lads and it's going to get worse. Anyway, will the creeps who have been like demons on steroids since the army man got let off for bating ur wan say one word about this? I saw urwan being interviewed by the two dorks on live at three, never seen an interview like it in my life. Ti's hard to keep the head these days. R. I. P. that young man.
That story is a load of shythe, she has s an irish jessie youlett

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Always the case sir
Am watching the video over on another thread of Patrick Quinlan from NP, a great lad but it's so depressing listening to the facts he's laying out. Internment without trial (not for fakeugess but politicians and NGOs) mass deportations and then the death penalty for varadkar, Harris etc. commuted to life imprisonment. That's my solution not his BTW.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
IMG_0426.png

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
We are at war and everyone knows it , but it's not like what we thought a war looks like , it's much more complicated and this has contributed to what we feel is an inadequate counter offensive from the Irish people
It was said here we need people with combat experience , I agree with that now ......at the very least hardy Irish men who would be comfortable holding in firearms

I know I am ......in fact have some firearm certification to attend in the morn for 3 hours

Fam Shox

Reaction score
We are at war and everyone knows it , but it's not like what we thought a war looks like , it's much more complicated and this has contributed to what we feel is an inadequate counter offensive from the Irish people
It was said here we need people with combat experience , I agree with that now ......at the very least hardy Irish men who would be comfortable holding in firearms

I know I am ......in fact have some firearm certification to attend in the morn for 3 hours
I wonder is there any top brass in the irish army on our side or are they mostly compromised/etc.

I think it's too late myself.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom