Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Lovely.🤢😡

Just saw that a minute ago online. Met a young man from new Jersey today in the Spanish arch, a photographer, he told me he was told not to stay in Dublin. He headed west as soon as he landed. Had a great chat with him and told him that he was well advised and that I was born and reared there. I wonder has he seen this headline, he heading home tmro. Ireland is toast lads and it's going to get worse. Anyway, will the creeps who have been like demons on steroids since the army man got let off for bating ur wan say one word about this? I saw urwan being interviewed by the two dorks on live at three, never seen an interview like it in my life. Ti's hard to keep the head these days. R. I. P. that young man.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
Anyway, will the creeps who have been like demons on steroids since the army man got let off for bating ur wan say one word about this?
Do you want a comment or a conversation on the broader picture in regard to what you have in mind?

I'd say that a western tourist has been killed and the perp will be charged with manslaughter and should be charged with murder in the 2nd degree - Depending On The Circumstances Shown In Evidence.

It's taken for granted that once a tourist is attacked then the perp will face the full force of the law??

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Do you want a comment or a conversation on the broader picture in regard to what you have in mind?

I'd say that a western tourist has been killed and the perp will be charged with manslaughter and should be charged with murder in the 2nd degree - Depending On The Circumstances Shown In Evidence.

It's taken for granted that once a tourist is attacked then the perp will face the full force of the law??
Yes, but will he face the full force of the carpet munching demons on steroids?

Fam Shox

Reaction score
I'm so glad to see Ebony Seosamh hasn't been hog-tied, chucked onto a plane and deported. She brings so much to the table and we racists have so much to learn from her 🤗:

View: https://t.me/IrelandArchive/17888

Does she discuss the racism and savagery and murder of Catholics in her native country on the course I wonder. Or the fact that the President of Nigeria warned westerners about scammers like her a few years ago.

Wolf

Reaction score

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Ah Big Buns Joseph the professional race baiter.
I was wondering where that fat goon went to.....
The Grifters little run on Irish broadcast media ended some time ago :cool: man she was/is a reprehensible weapon being used against the Irish people

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Is there a March or anything planned to commemorate the Canadian man murdered on o Connell street?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom