Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
We're being treated like a c**t to be f**ked over!! :mad:

The man alleged that during this conversation, his Team Leader “made a malicious and hateful comment regarding immigrants”. The complainant - employed as a Process Quality Setter - alleged that his female colleague made racist remarks about asylum seekers and he found them offensive as a person of mixed-race origin.

He alleged the comment was as follows - “what it used to be, was that the men from these countries would come over here and get jobs and send the money back to their families. Now they’re coming over here and they’re mixing with us. That’s the problem”.

The man contended that this comment “was such a devastating blow to my pride as a person from a mixed background. I felt shame and hurt that day, and I have carried that with me for almost six months”.

He said: “The impact that that conversation had on me goes far beyond what I have been able to express in words. Like many others who have experienced racism, I have suffered from severe stress and anxiety because of this situation.”

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
We're being treated like a c**t to be f**ked over!! :mad:

The man alleged that during this conversation, his Team Leader “made a malicious and hateful comment regarding immigrants”. The complainant - employed as a Process Quality Setter - alleged that his female colleague made racist remarks about asylum seekers and he found them offensive as a person of mixed-race origin.

He alleged the comment was as follows - “what it used to be, was that the men from these countries would come over here and get jobs and send the money back to their families. Now they’re coming over here and they’re mixing with us. That’s the problem”.

The man contended that this comment “was such a devastating blow to my pride as a person from a mixed background. I felt shame and hurt that day, and I have carried that with me for almost six months”.

He said: “The impact that that conversation had on me goes far beyond what I have been able to express in words. Like many others who have experienced racism, I have suffered from severe stress and anxiety because of this situation.”
This story reminds me of Albert Memi's book , Portrait of Jew, wherein he explains that Jews agitate for multi-culti societies so they can feel better about themselves, less of an outsider in Christendom.

willow

Reaction score
195 male migrants. Do any of the creeps supporting this nonsense have any response when asked why it's always men. Do they forget the women on the way over?
You know what they say - if you flee war and death - you bring your women and children.
If you go to war and mayhem - you leave them safely behind.
These people actually terrify me. All superfit and trained in combat.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom