Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Ah, so you're close to the truth/source, great stuff. Do share some news if it's appropriate.

What happened?
That's really all I have to report ......I met them on a night shift , they all live in Monaghan town and had legal work rights , this was December 2019

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
IMG_0312.png

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Getting back to the very expensive whiskey above.

A long time ago, a buddy I lived with in Uni asked me to go to South Afrca with him. So I had 3000 and I came home from NYC to head down. But he was not ready to go so with time to kill I went on a bender. The bender lasted exactly 2900 quid. Then I got on a plane and went to Boston instead.

Mr Egan went to Johanesburg and made about a hundred million dollars. Then he retired. He then decided to finance a cousin and others and he revived this whiskey that his ancestors produced about 150 years ago. The cheapest brand being almost double the cost of Jameson.

I have urged him to get out but no. But he moved from joburg down to Cape Town where he tells me it is safe.

He is fucking dreaming.

on reading this simple twist of fate, you might ask if I have any regrets. Well one always wonders on what ifs. Maybe I would be eaten by a rhino or something. I seriously doubt if I would have had the same craic there as here.
Bar tending is good craic and owning a successful bar for 12 years is unbelievable craic. What i do now is good craic as well.

But regardless of all that, i have my family here. If my life ended tons ght, it would already have been, a tremendous success.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom