Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
I had no idea about the above! Our authorities, media, ngo's have kept the reality of South Africa very quiet.
If that above vid is truly representative of white south africa today . . .
It's time Ireland offers those white africans international protection while black south african refugees here can fuck right off!!:mad:

Reactions: jpc

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
But how many are actually enacted?
There's great money in defending these things for the criminals in the law industry.
Tenders are out for planes to take these dirts away, it's like sunak now we'll see does a plane get to take off , this is fine gaels route to leading the next government if they are seen to have pushed this over ......you are correct to point out that the NGO law horde are the biggest barrier to getting these cunts out

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
I wonder did the cunt ever pay back the loan to Ballybay credit union......he's living about Tipperary now

eqoH7kL7XElhg7Cyh+Kt0A9I4t6Jzie_WprbhByM9ch24yReOQf9bCN6cwNBnoNDiJcFdYkpEl7zVPRV1Tc+sbVUaFpwL...jpeg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I had no idea about the above! Our authorities, media, ngo's have kept the reality of South Africa very quiet.
If that above vid is truly representative of white south africa today . . .
It's time Ireland offers those white africans international protection while black south african refugees here can fuck right off!!:mad:
How the fuck is an intelligent person in Ireland not aware of what is happening in South Africa??????

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
How the fuck is an intelligent person in Ireland not aware of what is happening in South Africa??????
TBH personally I'm busy looking at other stuff and haven't read anything about the place (subliminally ignoring it?, not my business.) If 4-5 years ago I had heard that whites were getting a bad time I would have said "ah sure, time for whitey to leave them to it"
It's curious that the whites actually don't leave now though which sort of backs up my previous suggestion that indeed those whites are very much African and will endure hardship/poverty to remain in what is their country(too) such is their white african spirit/culture (I may be wrong?)

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
A lot of the time they have machetes, that they carry around happily on the streets. I think, according to the official story and sin sceal eile, that the guy that attacked on Parnell Street had earlier been prosecuted for carrying a machete but it didn't stop him in any way.

I am just mentioning that because some poor sod at the Ballyogan protests in Dublin was prosecuted for having a stanley knife. Anybody could carry that as part of a trade or whatever but he is now prosecuted for it and the Gardai objected to bail, whereas the machete guys seem to have no such difficulty!

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Are you soft,
Yes & no, depending on the circumstances. I was unaware of what was going on and it wasn't shown or spoken about before, not even here until I stumbled upon it. It has been a bit of a shock

Now, I'm wondering why those people are not applying to Holland, France, germany, Australia etc etc. and realise that there are millions of S.A. whites who would leave but only the lucky & skilled manage to get selected for Western Countries - is that it?

these people are broke
And have no resources/freedom to create their own industry and if they did make something then the blacks would barge in and confiscate the profits, is that it?

Am doing research now as I type and can see that the Afrikaners are chiefly of a fundamentalist Calvinist protestant spirituality - hence no big sympathy or draw from catholic countries or here too

You're all too hard on each other to really care enough - They've sort of made their own problematic bed?

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom