Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
This should become our catchphrase.
Is there anyone else here on twitter

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Nordie could you explain the Meme please?
McGuirk has been on twitter saying that ethno-nationalism is backward and is a dead end. MuGuirk runs Gript which runs on money that is thought to be linked to Israeli interests. McGuirk has been quite vocal in defending Israel and Neo Con positions.

McGuirk has no problems with a ethno state in Israel put doesn't like the same idea in Ireland.

He recently said that he couldnt care less about the ethnic make of the irish state as long as it's profitable.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
A good post from Sean there. I'd suggest that there are a lot of white born Africans, for example in South Africa and Zimbabwe to some extent . . . . Oh, I just found a site which explains in detail

I'd say to Sean that being commonwealth and all, he, wife & child could all become Nigerian over time but the baby would certainly have dual nationality. They could be free to choose one or the other or both.

Does that make sense??🙃

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Progress which pleases . . .

The Government is seeking tenders for charter flights to deport people who no longer have permission to remain in the State.
Minister for Justice Helen McEntee made the announcement and said that charter flights are more appropriate when a group of people are being removed to the same destination.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom