Mass Migration to Ireland & Europe

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
WTF had the Church of Ireland to do with sending the Black & Tans to Palestine Love?

The only bad deed the COI did in this Country was to try and kill the black Passat in Monaghan.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
They had nothing to do with the Tans ye nutter!

Now pack that wee van of yours and head off to Benbulben for a hike. You'll come back this evening with a fresh head and you'll be talking sense again (y)

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
1718184284520.png

Elected Migrant candidates increased by almost 100% from 5 years ago, 56 to 100.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
They had nothing to do with the Tans ye nutter!

Now pack that wee van of yours and head off to Benbulben for a hike. You'll come back this evening with a fresh head and you'll be talking sense again (y)

They (Empires) work as a unit one justifying the other for God, King & Country
They all do it Catholic, Protestant - Sunni, Shia.

Of course the St Michans incident could be for a wide range of reasons and sure, what harm to speculate through all the possibilities like CG&P did?😁

Tiger

Reaction score

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
What I want to know is where is the President of Ireland and why doesn't he organise things better at the park and set up a camp site and check the numbers properly . . .

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2024/0611/1454263-tents-asylum-seekers/
A man who identified himself as a Syrian asylum seeker who was staying in one of the tents spoke to RTÉ News outside the International Protection Office.

"Police come, and many people from Dublin City Council, they tell me and my friends to go," he said.

He said that he asked them: "Where I go?"

"After that they take all tents, and I come here (to the IPO)," he said.

Some of the men were able to remove their tents and take them with them.

"The men are confused, and they are not sure what they're supposed to do," Ms Headon said.

It's still fecking chaos on the street😕

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
What I want to know is where is the President of Ireland and why doesn't he organise things better at the park and set up a camp site and check the numbers properly . . .

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2024/0611/1454263-tents-asylum-seekers/
A man who identified himself as a Syrian asylum seeker who was staying in one of the tents spoke to RTÉ News outside the International Protection Office.

"Police come, and many people from Dublin City Council, they tell me and my friends to go," he said.

He said that he asked them: "Where I go?"

"After that they take all tents, and I come here (to the IPO)," he said.

Some of the men were able to remove their tents and take them with them.

"The men are confused, and they are not sure what they're supposed to do," Ms Headon said.

It's still fecking chaos on the street😕

Our President is probably reading poetry to a bunch of fake asylum-seekers.

1718205458061.png

free and clean

Reaction score
They're actually creating a new (foreign) underclass. I won't say where I work but it's in close proximity to a number of homeless shelters and a church run soup kitchen.

I'm used to seeing the down and outs walking up and down the street, but in the past few months I've noticed a huge increase in the number of foreign drunks, addicts, gangs of young men walking around the place.

The young men (African usually) are the asylum shoppers pouring in from war torn Northern Ireland, I assume. The dregs are generally Eastern European, so I assume they've arrived from Ukraine.

A few Irish lads I've got to know, who use the soup kitchen, tell me the homeless hostels are full of foreigners now, outnumbering irish people in a lot of cases.

So should we reflect on whether it's a good idea to keep importing the dregs of the world or will we continue to close our ears to the noise and maintain our trust in the power of the virtue signal?

Joke country.

Fam Shox

Reaction score
They're actually creating a new (foreign) underclass. I won't say where I work but it's in close proximity to a number of homeless shelters and a church run soup kitchen.

I'm used to seeing the down and outs walking up and down the street, but in the past few months I've noticed a huge increase in the number of foreign drunks, addicts, gangs of young men walking around the place.

The young men (African usually) are the asylum shoppers pouring in from war torn Northern Ireland, I assume. The dregs are generally Eastern European, so I assume they've arrived from Ukraine.

A few Irish lads I've got to know, who use the soup kitchen, tell me the homeless hostels are full of foreigners now, outnumbering irish people in a lot of cases.

So should we reflect on whether it's a good idea to keep importing the dregs of the world or will we continue to close our ears to the noise and maintain our trust in the power of the virtue signal?

Joke country.
It will come down to defending ur streets green areas and local shops. The Nigerians near me are tooled up. The next two years in Ireland are going to be crazy and we won't be wasting time analysing elections and such irrelevant shite.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom