Have you any opinions on/experience with African Taxi drivers in Ireland?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I often find I can't understand a word they say, but that would be the same as a lad form Kerry! It's embarrassing having to say pardon, all the time.

At least they are working, but I don't believe we were ever short of Taxis in Ireland.

Wolf

Reaction score
I often find I can't understand a word they say, but that would be the same as a lad form Kerry! It's embarrassing having to say pardon, all the time.

At least they are working, but I don't believe we were ever short of Taxis in Ireland.
Working, but mostly unlicensed by all accounts......

willows68

New
Reaction score
Thankfully I don't use taxis except for the odd time. If I were by myself I'd avoid muzz looking drivers more than African ones, tbf. I remember once being in a Dublin taxi driven by a crazy Georgian - he drove like they do in the East. Hair raising🤣😵💫 - so yea no taxis for me unless it's an emergency.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I've always avoided them
There is a horse racing stable locally in Co Carlow run by a tyrant -- a successful old tyrant and the stables and other work is now attended to by Pakistanis they work hard all day get some food and snooze in the van on the way to Dublin and drive taxis until 5 and snooze in the van and start again at 8 --this is all week .
they come from a different place and our climate and wealth are staggering --they look at our hospital consultants on 300,000+++ and they see the country is awash with money all you have to do is move with your body nearer to the money for as long as possible --Pakistan is a frightening place .

Fam Shox

Reaction score
So lets turn Ireland into Pakistan
I live in nigeristan now. A mosque and two Islamic cultural centres, a 'refugee' centre with 300 males (some who were booted out of city West for bad behaviour) , and a Nigerian ghetto with its own drill group and gang of gangbangers - all within 1 km from my gaff.

Wolf

Reaction score
I live in nigeristan now. A mosque and two Islamic cultural centres, a 'refugee' centre with 300 males (some who were booted out of city West for bad behaviour) , and a Nigerian ghetto with its own drill group and gang of gangbangers - all within 1 km from my gaff.
Blackbriggan?

Fam Shox

Reaction score
Blackbriggan?
East side of galway, the so called city of culture. Gone to fuck here, there is loads of apartment blocks duplexes etc going up all over the area, literally any free space and they are building them right out onto the footpath, it will be a full on Muslim and African area, from the famous racecourse all the way down to doughiska near Oranmore and back up to merlin hospital. It's insane, but there u go.

willows68

New
Reaction score
East side of galway, the so called city of culture. Gone to fuck here, there is loads of apartment blocks duplexes etc going up all over the area, literally any free space and they are building them right out onto the footpath, it will be a full on Muslim and African area, from the famous racecourse all the way down to doughiska near Oranmore and back up to merlin hospital. It's insane, but there u go.
It's been getting worse every year. A few years back my youngest was in her last years undergrad at NUIG. And they had to organise themselves into groups to be able to walk back late from class or labs due to foreign perverts harassing them
and chasing them. And the guards just could not be bothered even then.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
With respect, I'm sorry for the troubles you're having on the issues.

Peace to you and all the affected.

Last edited:

Fam Shox

Reaction score
With respect, I'm sorry for the troubles you're having on the issues.

Peace to you and all the effected.
I'm sound, yasee, no matter how bad it gets here, I won't have loyalist lunatics surrounding me, the loyalist psychos and worst police force on earth that Gemma and Co ignored their whole lives.

I'm not scared of spades and rag heads, but am terrified of loyalist psychopaths.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I think Galway City has been ruined to a far greater extent than anyplace including Dublin. It has gone from 34000 to 85000 in 40 years. Once you could walk down Shop Street and know to see plenty of people, not so today, i just knew ONE on my last visit.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom