General Chat For All To Read.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I did not want ch the race and fair play to Dan for placing.

But the odds were very bad. He is be by a nose and if the race was 5 yards longer he was beat, and he ran the best race of magionable hugging the rail

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I did not want ch the race and fair play to Dan for placing.

But the odds were very bad. He is be by a nose and if the race was 5 yards longer he was beat, and he ran the best race of magionable hugging the rail
Is you phone dyslexic, Declan ? !

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
No. I have a normal Irish family. My father's side seem to hate each other but can't stop talking to each other. My mother's side doesn't talk at all.

So zero real communication for any of them.

My daughter thinks she is a lesbian. I'm like, well let's see.

Trans would actually be interesting.
😎

free and clean

Reaction score
The absolute state of geriatric Irish shitlibs :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_2024-05-19-11-05-19-794_com.android.chrome.jpg

And this mong in Germany.

Screenshot_2024-05-19-11-05-28-664_com.android.chrome.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Bus instead I might get into the habit of just dictating each and every message in that way I can post a big long post like this one without making any mistake at all in seconds whereas before I would have taken about half an hour

valamhic

Reaction score
I bet she never emptied a wheelbarrow of cement in her life.
She does enough. Cement is not handled that, you probably mean concrete. The company has no accident policy which keeps everyone safe. Everyone seems to be. Happy. No compo payouts. Bad for lawyers courts etc

free and clean

Reaction score
Lumpy Talbot, my my, there's a blast from the past. Still being told to wear his wife's smelly knickers I see.
He's a forum addict. Look at the banner above his username. The sad cunt consecutively ranks as the "top poster of the month" (translation: The Biggest Loser with no Life). I'd love to see a photo of the sad bastard. I can only imagine what he looks like. I managed to track down another sad bastard living in New Zealand, Ciaran Irvine, and he turned out to be a morbidly obese alco. We all know about the gay son of an alcoholic in Helsinki.

Amazing how so many of these ex pats turn out to be such tragic bastards.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom