General Chat For All To Read.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
No on his Facebook page ......electricity (A-Team member) brought it to the attention of isle 👌 looks like he's a busted flush in ballyfermot .......he came on the radar of Mr deegan of our ballyfemot forces

valamhic

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Myles.
Happy birthday Myles. Your Zodiac sign is "Aries." It is similar to F aries without the F.

They say the sign can determine the orientation in male gay relationships. Tauras means a bull
and would be on top. I would be a Virgo because I am a virgin.. Capricorn is a buck goat , so top also. The only Leo I knew was the Taoiseach

valamhic

Reaction score
Is electricity here now and if so what username has he?

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Happy birthday Myles. Your Zodiac sign is "Aries." It is similar to F aries without the F.

They say the sign can determine the orientation in male gay relationships. Tauras means a bull
and would be on top. I would be a Virgo because I am a virgin.. Capricorn is a buck goat , so top also. The only Leo I knew was the Taoiseach
Leo burrdock does a good fish and chip 🤪

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Is electricity here now and if so what username has he?
How can you not follow basic shit on here ...electricity is @David has been banned ......he is currently banned I believe.........how do you stay on top of headage forms and tagging cattle , if you are elected to the council you are gonna have to be on point if people ring your phone , you'll have to get a political dairy going 100%

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Hermit

Reaction score
Happy birthday Myles. Your Zodiac sign is "Aries."
Happy birthday @Myles O'Reilly Did you start going bald at an early age? I'd say you're fond of the bookies too? Like fast cars and fighting sports? Are you quick-tempered, assertive and enjoy confrontation? Is winning the best feeling ever?

Mars and Venus in a birth chart are more indicative of one's sexual preferences, however, looking purely at the signs themselves: Taurus is slow and sensual and wants to make it last long; Aries is fast and explosive but over quickly; Capricorn is dommy; Cancer is all about the feels; Virgo is prudish; Scorpio is sex mad; Gemini likes talking; Aquarius is unconventional; Leo likes dramatic performance.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Hopefully his memory is good.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
17125899647238906813138620569864.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
There is some strange shit going on with the Sun. Only @valamhic can explain this. The sky is cloudless and the Sun is only half there.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom