General Chat For All To Read.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
Is it true that Jews, Christians & Muslims really all believe in the same God???

You can argue whether Jews and Christians worship the same God. Moslems on the other hand worship the Lord of the Flies. Always have, always will.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
You can argue whether Jews and Christians worship the same God. Moslems on the other hand worship the Lord of the Flies. Always have, always will.
I find the whole mainstream "God" phenomenon to be vague & confusing but it looks like the God of Muslims is ignoring or forgetting about Palestine's long time devotions, unless by mysterious ways there is a grander plan in motion - God Knows?

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with Yank above, Jews and Christians are basically worshiping the same God, although obviously they differ not least with respect to Our Lord and Our Lady, but the Muslim's Allah is not our God at all.

Tiger

Reaction score
I agree with Yank above, Jews and Christians are basically worshiping the same God, although obviously they differ not least with respect to Our Lord and Our Lady, but the Muslim's Allah is not our God at all.

They most certainly do not believe in the same God.

Tiger

Reaction score
I find the whole mainstream "God" phenomenon to be vague & confusing but it looks like the God of Muslims is ignoring or forgetting about Palestine's long time devotions, unless by mysterious ways there is a grander plan in motion - God Knows?

The ‘god’ of the Muslims is Satan.

Tiger

Reaction score

Only a moron would argue that Jews and Christians worship the same God. They don’t.

Tiger

Reaction score
Then why does the Church include the Old Testament along with the New in the Bible?

Well true Christian’s would include the Old Testament for theological continuity. The Old Testament contains prophecies that are contained in the New Testament.

The Old Testament contains foundational moral and ethical teachings such as the Ten Commandments, which are still relevant to Christians.

The apostles and early Christian leaders often referenced the Old Testament in their writings and teachings.

Following the destruction of the Second Temple, Jewish practices adapted and became a new religion. In 200AD Jews compiled oral traditions into the ‘Misnah’ and later the ‘Gemara’, ultimately forming the new ‘Talmud’ which essentially comprised a new religion.

Yank Blow-In

New
Reaction score
Last edited:

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Although dystopian movies were written largely to voice shitlibs' horror at contemporary Western politics (with the exception of Red Dawn), a lot of them hold up to this day for largely different reasons (among them, leviathan central governments, open borders and all the negative consequences thereof):

View: https://youtu.be/qoEyZoOTtss?si=t1kIjsDNUMt24kSE

View: https://youtu.be/Ob2DIURBXts?si=4vxRcKSXxqlKA_rq

View: https://youtu.be/moUHy5ml3xE?si=JBg3RQ-GizttFuLs

Is Conor Mcgregor a Replicant?

valamhic

Reaction score
Cut (by contract) 11 acres to day. Real good silage in prime condition. Hope to bale tomorrow.

Had a few half ones of Powers and now a bottle of Bass and then to bed for morning early rise.

Goed round the roads last weekend with friends with the .223 Tikka t3. Shot 2 Mags and 2 grey crows with 4 shots. between 70 and 140 yards. No misses. I love the rifle. So accurate with a Zeiss scope. 4 to 12 power. I doubt anyone has a better life than me, but I feel the call of Ireland to save her.

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
The Palestinians have spurned each of these opportunities.
Anyway, it looks like the dawn of an age of new possibilities & opportunities. Looks like a truce and 2 states could be the best way to go forward?:unsure:

The Houthis have been teasing their fledgling hypersonic😯 capabilities since the spring, with an informed source telling Sputnik in March that the new Houthi missile could accelerate to speeds of up to Mach 8 (nearly 10,000 km per hour) and had a solid fuel engine, which means reduced launch preparation time and improved ease of transport in Yemen’s difficult conditions.
“Yemen intends to begin manufacturing it for use during attacks in the Red and Arabian Seas and the Gulf of Aden, as well as against targets in Israel,” the source, who was not at liberty to speak publicly, said at the time.
 - Sputnik International, 1920, 14.03.2024

Abdul-Malik Al-Houthi warned in March that the militia’s enemies, friends and Yemenis alike would soon “see a level of achievement of strategic importance which will place our country and its capabilities in the ranks of few countries in this world,” promising that Ansar Allah had “surprises” in store for the US and Israel which have yet to be revealed.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom